APSC Forest Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2018
APSC Forest Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2018 – APSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Vacancy 2018. Assam Public Service Commission invite application form for the recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest Assam . APSC Forest Assistant Conservator Recruitment – all news and notification update Assistant conservator of Forest Recruitment Assam.
ADVT. NO. 05/2018
Post Name :- Assistant Conservator of Forests Assam
No. of Post :- 25
Salary (Pay Scale) :- Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 12700 /-
- Must have bachelor Degree in Science / Engineering from recognized university with at least one of the following subject (Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Application, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Forestry, Mathematics, Geology, Horticulture Veterinary Science, Zoology, Physics, Statistics ) or
- Engineering (Agriculture/ Computer/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Civil/ Electronics/ Mechanical)
- Age Limit: 21-38 Years
- Age Count on 01-01-2018
- Age Relaxation as per govt rule
- General Candidate : Rs. 250 /-
- SC/ST/OBC/Others: Rs. 150 /-
- BPL Candidate: No Fee
- Fee submit by Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “Non Tax Revenue, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC”
|Start Date for Application||12 March 2018|
|Last Date for Application||12 April 2018|
|APSC Recruitment||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Coming Soon|
APSC Forest Ranger Physical Standard :-
The minimum physical standard for the Assam Forest Assistant Conservator is given below –
|Male||163 cms||Normal 79, Expanded – 84|
|Female||150 cms||Normal 74, Expanded – 85|
APSC Forest Assistant Conservator Method of Selection :-
The APSC Forest Assistant Conservator selection will best based on the final merit list on the following events.
- Written Exam
About APSC Forest Assistant Conservator Exam :-
The Assam Forest Assistant Conservator selection will be based on written exam . The written exam have the following rules.
- English (Essay & Precis writing etc.) -100 Marks Conventional essay type question haveing duration of 3.00 hrs (180 Mins)
- .General Knowledge -100 Multiple choice Objective type questions having duration of 2.00 hrs (120 Mins)
- Any two of the following Optional subjects (one paper each subject) -200 OMR (Multiple choice objective type) (each paper) 2.00 hrs (each paper).
Optional Subjects are :-
Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Computer Applications/ Computer Science, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Veterinary Science, Zoology , Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering, (Agricultural/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical)
APSC Assistant Conservator Interview :-
The Assam Public Service Commission conduct an interview for the candidates who qualify in the Written examination. The maximum marks for the interview shall be 75.
APSC Forest Assistant Conservator Admit Card :-
After the declared of the exam date be declared by Assam Public Service Commission Admit Cards will issue before 5-10 days of exam date. Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Call Letter notification will be issued on APSC website.
How to Apply:
- Download the application form the official website http://apsc.gov.in
- Read all instruction carefully before filling the form
- Attach self attest copy of all the required documents and photographs
- Application must be signed by the candidates
- The fees are not refundable and Fee only accepted Treasury.
- The name of the post applied should be written in “bold letters” on the Envelope containing the application form
- Send the form to the address “Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22”