OPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2018
OPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2018 – Odisha Dental Surgeon Admit Card Download 2018. OPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Date, Exam Syllabus, Dental Surgeon Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Call Letter. Odish PSC Dental Surgeon Exam Admit Card 2018.
How To Download OPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card :-
- Open the official website of Odish Public Service Commission http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Now you will see the home page of Odisha PSC Website
- Now search for Dental Surgeon Admit Card / Dental Surgeon Exam
- Click on the link and new page will open
- Enter your registration detail and you will redirect to your dashboard page
- Click on Print Admit Card Link and take a printout of your admit card
- Also save your admit card for future refference
- Read all the instruction carefully written on your admit card
OPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern:
Odish PSC Dental Exam will be a multiple choice objective type written exam which contain total 200 questions and duration of exam is 3 hours.
- The Written Examination have total 200 questions
- The Exam Pattern is MCQ – Multiple choice objective type question
- Duration of exam is 3 hours (180 Minute)
- There will be no negative marking for wrong questions
- The Qualifying marks for Gen-50%, SEBC – 45 % and othes 40%
- The Syllabus of the exam as per Dental Council of India syllabus for BDS.
|12||Oral Medicine & Radiology||10|
|13||Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||10|
|18||Public Health Dentistry||10|
OPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy Details:-
- Post Name: Dental Surgeon
- No. of Vacancy :- 198 (GEN- 126, SC – 29, ST – 43)
- Salary (Pay Scale) :- Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Age Limit :- 21-32 Years on 01-01-2018
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|OPSC Recruitment||Click Here|
OPSC Dental Surgeon Answer Key :-
Once the exam has been the done the OPSC will released the Answer key. All the candidates who attend the exam can check their answer key after few days. if application find some problem in any question or wrong answer then they can fill a objection form.