OPSC Recruitment 2018 – 198 Dental Surgeon Vacancy
OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2018 – 198 Dental surgeon vacancy, Govt Dental Jobs in Odisha, Dental Surgeon Jobs in Odisha, Dental Recruitment 2018 Odisha, Dental Vacancy in Odisha, Dentist Vacancy in Odisha, Dental Vacancy Government Odisha, Dental Surgeon Post in Odisha. Advt. No. 15/2017-2018
Post Name: Dental Surgeon
No. of Vacancy: 198 (GEN- 126, SC – 29, ST – 43)
Salary (Pay Scale) :- Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Bachelor Degree in Dental Surgery (BDS) or Any Other Equivalent Degree from Medical College / Institution approved by Dental Council of India.
- Must Have Registration Certification
- Must Have Required Conversion Certificate Recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Age Limit: 21 – 32 Years
- Age Count on: 01-01-2018
- Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule
- General / OBC : Rs. 300
- Others: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Challan
|Start Date for Online Application||20 March 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application||07 April 2018|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||09 April 2018|
|Last Date Hard Copy Submission||13 April 2018|
|Exam Date||06 May 2018|
|OPSC Recruitment||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Coming Soon|
OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment Method of Selection :-
The selection of candidates for the post of Dental Surgeon will be on the basis of career marking and written test.
Career making weightage is 30% and Written test weightage is 70%.
Career Making Rules:
- Marks in 10th Class : 10%
- Marks in 12th Class : 10%
- Marks in Bachelor Degree Surgery: 10%
OPSC Dental Surgeon Written Exam Details :-
There will be a written examination have 200 multiple choice objective type questions without negative marking with the duration of 3 hours. Read the following points in detials
- Examination have total 200 questions
- Exam Pattern is MCQ – Multiple choice objective type question
- Duration of exam is 3 hours
- No negative marking for wrong questions
- Qualifying marks for Gen-50%, SEBC – 45 % and othes 40%
- Syllabus as per Dental Council of India syllabus for BDS.
- Click for – Odisha Dental Surgeon Exam Syllabus
How to Apply for OPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy :-
- Read the official notification in detials
- Open the website http://opsconline.gov.in/ and click on apply online against the list of Dental Surgeon vacancy
- Fill all the required details
- Read the points about document upload care fully
- Upload all the required documents like photographs, signature and thumb impression.
- Take a printout of final submission application copy and duly signature
- Candidate are required to send the hard copy with all required document to the address : The Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19 Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttak, 753001
- The envelope contain the hard copy of application must be super scribed ” APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DENTAL SURGEON IN THE RANK Of CLASS – I (JR.)
OPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card :
As per the notification the tentative exam date is in may. So all the application can download their admit card before 10-15 days before the examination. we request you to visit our admit card page for regular update for Odish Dental Surgeon Admit card.
OPSC Dental Surgeon Answer Key :
Once the written exam will complete for the post of Dental Surgeon. OPSC Dental surgeon answer key will and objection form will release by OPSC after examination. Candidates can check their answer key and apply of object if any problem found there.