RITES Ltd Technical Assistant (Civil) Vacancy
RITES Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Online applications are invited by RITES Limited for the post of Technical Assistant (Civil) on contractual basis. Read Full notification for Qualification/eligibility, age limit etc.
Advt No: 3/18
Post Name:- Technical Assistant (Civil)
No of Vacancy:- 10 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 19470/- (Per Month)
Age Limit:- Maximum age limit is 30 years on 01.02.2018
Educational Qualification:- Full Time First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Application Fee:- No Fee
Method of Selection:- Selection will be through Written Test.
- Start Date for Online Application: 16-02-2018
- Last Date for Online Application: 12-03-2018
- Last Date for submission of Hard Copy: 19-03-2018
How to Apply for Rites Technical Assistant
- Interested candidates apply online in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- When submitting the online application Note down Registration No. it will be use for further
communication with RITES Ltd.
- Print A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number
- Submit this hard copy to the Rites office before the last date with SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):-
- 2 recent passport size color photographs .
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the
qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
- Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant
Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001,
Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose.
Note:- Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment