SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 – School Teacher Recruitment Assam Teacher Job Vacancy.
Online applications are invited by Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam from the eligible candidates for filling up of 5393 post of Assistant Teachers in Lower Primary Schools. Read official notification for eligibility criteria like age limit, education, salary and fee etc.
Vacancy Details :-
Post Name : Assistant Teacher in Lower Primary Schools
Total Vacancy : 5393
Salary : Rs. 14000 – Rs 49000 /-
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
- Age Limit: 18 -28 years
- Age relaxation as per govt rule
- Gen Candidate: Rs. 200
- Others: Rs. 150/-
- Payment mode: Offline ( Through the Postal Order )
|Start Date Online application||26 March 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19 April 2018|
District Wise Vacancy Details:
Document Required to be uploaded:
- Passport size colored photograph
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
- DElEd Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
- Caste Certificate ( if belong)
- Scanned Copy of Signature
- BPL Certificate by BPL Candidates
How to Apply for Assam Assistant Teacher :-
All the eligible candidates can apply online on Assam DEE website http://dee.assam.gov.in. between 26 March 2018 – 19 April 2018.
After successful submission of the online form, candidates shall take a print out of the form and submit the same along-with self-attested documents.